Four hours and a pinky blister later, I feel like I got quite a bit accomplished. I worked on worksheets 5&6 of the FDi30D method, free-form summaries of the scenes in the beginning and middle of the book. Since these are scenes that I've already written, it went pretty smoothly. So I didn't add anything new to the story yet, but I'm quickly reaching the point where I'll need to. As soon as I'm finished with these worksheets, I move on to #7, which is a free-form summary of scenes at the end of the book. Those are scenes I've not yet written but have ideas for, so I'm really looking forward to that.
I also stopped into Wal-Mart yesterday and actually bought some things to get organized with. Pocket folders, labels, and a couple reams of paper. Now I have three folders to store work in, and they're marked Burn Me Once, Shifting Rhythms, and Eye to Eye.
The organization's done. Let get the stories finished!
MOOD: Eager to get back to work
MUSIC: "I Will Be Your Witness" by Styx
PROGRESS: 4 hours yesterday toward BIAW
WHAT I'M READING: Sex, Lies, and Vampires By Katie MacAlister