1. What time did you get up this morning? It's a school day, so 7:15.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Honestly, I'm into unadorned Sterling silver these days, preferably with Celtic symbolism. However, if forced to choose, I'd say diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Good gravy! That was so long ago I'm not sure I remember. Ummmm Scooby Doo 2?
4. What is your favourite TV show? Ahh! Thank goodness - an easy one. The Gilmore Girls.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Haven't had any yet, but I've got my eye on some oatmeal. Sounds fun, huh?
6. What is your middle name? Marie. Which is why I crack up every time I see Goodfellas.
7. What is your favourite cuisine? I guess Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike? I'm not a liver fan, I don't eat seafood, and I can't even stand the smell of coconut.
9. What is your favourite crisp/chip flavour? Plain, I guess, as long as it's drenched in french onion dip.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? So glad that "at the moment" qualifier was on there because mine changes frequently. Mine is "From the Inside" by From the Inside featuring Danny Vaughn. Running a close second is "Hallucination" by Shaw/Blades.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Expedition. I graduated from soccer mom to yuppy soccer mom when we got rid of the minivan.
12. Favourite sandwich? Grilled cheese. Especially when it's made with cheddar. Yum!
13. What characteristics do you despise? I hate hate hate liars. Nor can I stand selfishness or over-inflated self-importance.
14. Favourite item of clothing? My comfy jeans and my old black cowboy boots.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? No contest. Ireland.
16. What colour is your bathroom? Which one? The master bath is antique white (never got around to painting the walls) and burgundy.
17. What colour pants are you wearing? You mean you didn't guess from my favorite clothing? Jeans, of course!
18. Where would you retire to? Don't rush me! That's still a ways off, and I haven't even thought about it yet.
19. Favourite time of the day? Late at night, after the whole family's asleep. It's magical.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? None, really, but if I had to choose I'd say my 25th. Celebrated in my favorite bar (at the time) with one of my favorite bands (at the time) and lots of friends (at the time).
21. Where were you born? The Philippines. Didn't stay there long, though.
22. What’s the last thing you ate? Since I've been too busy working on this to eat breakfast, I'd have to say last night's spaghetti dinner.
(Aargh. My computer burped, went ahead and published, and lost some of my answers! )
23. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Sassy scarlet
24. Favourite flower? Heck, I don't know. Tulips are nice. So are sunflowers and roses and daisies . . .
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide with bleach
26. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, hands down. Although, since I'm trying to lose weight, it's Diet Coke these days.
27. Do you wish on stars? When I'm feeling fanciful
28. What is your shoe size? Depends on the shoe. I'm about a 7.
29. Do have any pets? Yup. 2 dogs
30. Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband. He calls me every day on his way home from work.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? A pediatrician. And then I found out how long they had to go to school.
32. What are you meant to be doing now? Living the life of the rich and famous with my every desire attended to and hoards of hot men begging for my attention.
33. What do you first notice about someone? Usually the eyes.
34. Siblings? A sister, a brother, and stepbrother and a half brother
35. What was your favourite toy as a child? My books. How boring is that?
36. Summer or winter? Actually, I love fall. Normally I'd choose winter, but since I've been freezing my tushie off, I'll say summer. But color wise? I'm definitely a winter.
37. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses. All the way.
38. Chocolate or vanilla? Without doubt . . . CHOCOLATE!
39. Living arrangements? Not sure what this means. I'm married and we own our house. Does that cover it?
41. When was the last time you cried? Thankfully, I don't remember. Probably when my kids pushed me way over the edge.
42.What is under your bed? I don't know, I don't want to know, and you can't make me check.
43. How many past lovers have you had? Well, since I've been married once before, I'll say more than one. *g*
44. How many countries have you visited? Not counting the one I live in . . . one.
45. How many cities have you visited? Loads and bunches.
46. Favorite movie of all time? First flick that comes to mind is The American President. Second one that comes to mind is Down Periscope.
47. Mountains or beach? No contest. Mountains.
48. The current friend you've known the longest? That would have to be my bud Tina. We've been friends since the eighth grade. I haven't stayed in very good touch with her, though.
49. Full names of your kids? I'd rather not say on the Internet.
50. Usual bedtime? Anywhere from 1-3am