Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place and add your blog's name in the #5 spot. You need to actually link to each of the blogs for the link-whorage aspect of this fiendish meme-age to kick in *g*.
Here we go:
2. Joely Sue Burkhart
4. Kat (The SoapBox)
5. Lynn Daniels
...and then you choose 4 unsuspecting victims...
And now for Memory Lane:
1. Being able to eat whatever I want. I know it sounds shallow, but I'd been underweight all my life until I had kids, and I would eat things to try and gain weight. I really do miss that.
2. Whiling away the cool spring afternoons riding bikes, or playing, or doing whatever we decided to do that way without worry.
3. Family vacations. We'd go to Disney World, or New Orleans to see King Tut's treasure, or New York to see where my father grew up. I always looked forward to family vacations.
4. My family dog. He was a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix, pure white, and his name was Snow. He was the coolest dog ever.
5. Running free in the woods. Four about four years we lived in northern Arkansas. Very rural. The closest house to us was a mile away. My brother and sister and I would wander through the woods all day long, making "discoveries". Ahh, those were the days.